Wadowice and Wieliczka in one day
Wadowice is a well-known city, 50 km from Krakow. Although it is small, there is probably no person in the country who would not know about this place, and thanks to the Polish pope – Karol Wojtyła, who was born and spent his childhood. This fact made the city famous throughout Poland and the world, and Wadowice itself made the resort attractive to both tourists and pilgrims. The travel time from Krakow to Wadowice is about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is a labyrinth of 300 km of underground walkways 700 years old in the area. An extremely valuable monument of material culture, the Salt Mine was one of the first objects on the UNESCO list of cultural and natural heritage in 1978. The tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine takes about 2-3 hours on various alternative routes, including the popular tourist road and the extreme miners’ road. Guided tour with a local guide in your language (to choose english, german, spanish, italian, russian, french).
up to 10 hours
Price per person:
- 2-3 persons 79 € / 330 PLN
- 4-6 persons 69 € / 290 PLN
- 7-8 persons 59 € / 250 PLN
The travel price includes:
- Entry ticket for the salt mine in Wieliczka
- A private mini van, air conditioned and comfortable – with a driver just for you
- Door-to-door service: You will be picked up and taken directly to / from your hotel / selected location in or near Krakow
- Our driver will help you during the trip. This makes the trip enjoyable – you do not have to worry about anything
- A selection of refreshing drinks in summer