Auschwitz and Wadowice in one day
The Auschwitz Birkenau Museum was set up in the area of the Nazi concentration camps Auschwitz and Auschwitz II Birkenau in Oświęcim and Brzezinka, 3 km further. It is a shocking place of remembrance, the memory of the victims of World War II, who lived in the camps and were treated inhumane, beyond imagination. The tour takes about 3 hours. Individual visitors can visit the museum alone with a museum guide book (price: 25 PLN / 6 €). Alternatively, you can join a guided tour for individual visitors. Every day several tours in different languages are offered (price: 60 PLN / 15 € per person). After booking, let us know which type of tour you are choosing.
Access only possible with ID / passport.
Wadowice – in the footsteps of John Paul II
Wadowice is a well-known city, 50 km from Krakow. Although it is small, there is probably no person in the country who would not know about this place, and thanks to the Polish Pope – Karol Wojtyła, who was born and spent his childhood. This fact made the city famous throughout Poland and the world, and Wadowice itself made the resort attractive to both tourists and pilgrims. The travel time from Krakow to Wadowice is about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
up to 10 hours
Price per person:
- 2-3 persons 69 € / 290 PLN
- 4-6 persons 49 € / 210 PLN
- 7-8 persons 42 € / 180 PLN
The travel price includes:
- A private mini van, air conditioned and comfortable – with a driver just for you
- Door-to-door service: You will be picked up and taken directly to / from your hotel / selected location in or near Krakow
- Our driver will help you to during the trip. This makes the trip enjoyable – you do not have to worry about anything
- A selection of refreshing drinks in summer