Auschwitz is a historic city known throughout Poland and around the world, about 70 km from Krakow. Auschwitz has a beautiful historic old town that is worth a visit, but it is usually another destination that attracts visitors to this city. Tourists and historians from all over the world come to Oświęcim to see the concentration camp NS Auschwitz-Birkenau – a tragic remnant of World War II. The travel time from Krakow to Auschwitz is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Individual visitors can visit the museum alone with a museum guide book (price: 17 PLN/4€). Alternatively, you can join a guided tour for individual visitors. Every day several tours in different languages are offered (price: 70 PLN / 17 € per person). After booking, let us know which type of tour you are choosing.
Entry only possible with ID / passport.
Travel time to the Auschwitz-Birkenau:
Price per person:
- 2-3 persons 40 € / 170 PLN
- 4-6 persons 29 € / 120 PLN
- 7-8 persons 24 € / 100 PLN
The travel price includes:
- Entry Tickets to the Auschwitz Museum
- A private mini van, air conditioned and comfortable – with a driver just for you
- Door-to-door service: You will be picked up and taken directly to / from your hotel / selected location in or near Krakow
- Our driver will help you during the trip. This makes the trip enjoyable – you do not have to worry about anything
- A selection of refreshing drinks in summer
Guide book for Self-guided Tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum – 25PLN / 6 €
Tickets for guided tour in english language – 70PLN / 17 € per person